- Ticks hate it – They will do somersaults to get away from it. Literally! If you put a tick on your ElimiTick pant or shirt and watch it, the tick will go into freeze mode, or it will do anything to get away. This is the repellent doing its job.
- The repellent is fused to the fabric – ElimiTick uses Insect Shield Technology. The active ingredient (repellent) is bonded to the fabric fibers.
- Long-lasting – Because the active ingredient is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers, it lasts the expected life of the product.
- Odorless – ElimiTick is odorless. This means you can wear it without concern when hunting scent-savvy big game.
- Repels many insects – ElimiTick repels ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes, flies and midges (no-see-ems).
- Proven – The technology is the result of years of research and field study.
- Stays in clothing – Because the repellent is bonded to the fabric, it stays in the clothing, not on your skin like sprays. This is one reason we like to call it tick armor.
- No restrictions for use – There are no restrictions in using ElimiTick. Protect your entire family from ticks and other insects.
- Easy care – ElimiTick is super-easy to care for. Treat it like you would any other camo hunting clothing.
- Turn the tables – ElimiTick is like tick armor, wear it and you can annoy the ticks for a change!
ElimiTick® tick repellent hunting clothing uses Insect Shield® technology, which turns clothing into long-lasting, effective and convenient tick protection.
You’ll call it your “tick armor”!
- The active ingredient is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency through the life of the product
- Repels ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes, and midges (no-see-ums)
- Lasts through 70 washes
- Invisible, odorless protection just by putting your clothes on
- Roomy jacket and pant are comfortable and easy to take along
- Lightweight, comfortable fabric